Chapter 2 of my R5 fanfiction!
Please note that I’ve added a name under the date at the beginning of the chapter. Since all of the chapters won’t be in Katie’s POV (pretty soon we’ll have different members of R5, Kristy, and maybe even some other characters telling the story), so that’s how you’ll know who is the speaker in each chapter!
For the most part, the speaker will be the same throughout the entire chapter. But, if it does change, it will be when the date changes and I’ll put the new name under the new date. :)
PS, please let me know what you think! Feedback is appreciated!
June 15, 2013
And as we enter into the real world, not this fake stuff we’ve lived through for the last 13 years of our lives, just remember, if you made it through 2009, you can make it through anything.
Well first of all, thank you a million times for such a wonderful compliment! :) <3
And as for studying, here are some tips that I usually follow:
- Stay off the computer as much as you can. It’s a major distraction. Turn it off, and keep your phone away from you, so you have to focus on your work.
- Make flash cards. If there’s vocabulary you need to learn, names and dates to memorize, or even if you have to outline an essay, use flash cards! Just writing them helps you to learn them.
- Listen to music. If you’re the type of person who needs absolute silence when you’re studying, skip this one. But personally, I like to have some music playing in the background. It actually helps me concentrate!
- Give yourself a break! Don’t overwork yourself. Study for an hour and then take a 10 minute break. Your brain will appreciate the rest.
- Have snacks on hand, especially healthy ones (like a fruit salad!). You can eat while you’re studying and that will keep your energy up.
- If you have questions, ask the teachers. That’s what they’re there for. If you don’t have them already, ask if your teachers have email addresses for you to contact them at, that way you can ask them questions whenever they come up.
- Schedule your time. Don’t spend too much time on one subject, that will totally kill your brain. Divide up the work load each day so you have some variety.
- Form study groups! My classmates and I for my English class last semester had a facebook group where we discussed questions we had. Get together with some friends from your classes (or start an email chain or a facebook group!) and talk through the questions. It’s nice to have other opinions!
- Make the environment how you like it. I have known people who need a completely quiet, dark room in order to concentrate, and others who need loud music playing in the background. Find what works best for you and go with it.
- Lastly, relax! If you stress yourself out, you won’t have an easy time studying. So plan your schedule so you have plenty of time to get everything done, and try to stay calm and relaxed.
This is all I can really think of right now, but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask! And good luck! :)
This one is for my beautiful friend Dani. Thanks for the request, and I really hope you like what I’ve written for you!
This is super random, but yesterday I was watching the X Games (ugh honestly this is one of my guilty pleasures!) and one of the guys doing big air was from Tyler, Texas. Which happens to be where Katie and Kristy are from in Celebrity Crush.
(Honestly, in order to pick the town I found Houston on google maps and scrolled up a little and picked the first name I saw lol)
I thought that was pretty cool.
ughhh it’s so complicated! haha. Thank you <3333333
Ugh guys, on Saturday I’m having a going away party and that guy I like is going to be there I AM SO NERVOUS
Which is good for you guys, because my nerves are being funneled into some pretty great material. Hopefully. I’ll let you be the judge of that?
Let me know what you think!
PS, t-2 weeks until I start my Disney College Program in Florida. Oh. My. God. Yeah, I’m freaking out. a;sldkjfa;sldkjf
WHAT IF I MESS UP? What if I’m not good at Disney? I’m terrified. But that’s good for you guys, too, because that fear is also being funneled into some pretty great material. AHHH. bye.
Josh’s house is huge.
I didn’t even know it was gone!
If you find out, let me know. I loved that blog!
Lol, yay I’m so glad you like it! :D
That’s awesome your sister’s name is Kristy! I LOVE that name (which is why I used it).
Thank you for reading!
xoxo Tia <33
Here is the very first chapter of my (first ever) R5 fanfiction!
I really hope you guys like it! I’m so excited about this story. I’ve got plots lined up for everyone in the Lynch family (plus Ellington!).
Please let me know what you think! Don’t hesitate to give criticism (preferably constructive). I would love to hear what you like/don’t like!
February 4, 2013
“If you would all open to Chapter 1 we can begin class. I assume you have all answered the discussion questions I assigned over the weekend?”